扫一扫,访问微社区

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 1526|回复: 0

沃尔玛全球采购中心Wal-Mart Global Sourcing招大三实习生

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-5-12 23:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Do you want to be our “Intern” associate?  If you will graduate in 2011, please pay attention to following requirements: 0 L& `5 f0 S* L& G. J# p
o        Strong interpersonal and communicational skills
+ G; d( h7 I: o* n/ To        Major in textile or relevant is a plus
( J4 n; }* f, U' J1 k: Vo        Good command of MS Office software 4 e# s3 f4 D  y& W! A$ v5 ~
o        Good command of English both in reading & writing (CET4 or above)- ~8 ^0 }/ N7 E, K
o        Demonstrate commitment on completion of full internship period (from Monday to Friday) from the end of May to the end of November, 2010 is a MUST
7 I4 f: u% \7 ]: K! k: oAny interests? Please send your resumes in both Chinese and English to [email protected] before May 21, 2010. 4 Z5 e0 o/ J9 |. [' O3 j
3 c. o. Q+ o6 Z7 V  K8 o
Wal-Mart Global Sourcing, c* m0 f2 `/ I7 s
Global Sourcing (GS) is a fast growing internal sourcing division of Wal-Mart stores, Inc. with offices located in over twenty countries. We provide products and solutions, for each of our customers, in all general merchandise categories sourced from suppliers and factories around the world. Our office is located in Shenzhen China.& ^! x2 c6 a& T" H# [$ \; e7 f
We are seeking highly motivated and experienced candidates to be part of our dynamic, growing and world-class organization. Because of our major growth, we also provide excellent career opportunities throughout our global organization.
4 b4 D- O) @' n& a( A3 C9 r  b5 J) i# c9 ]8 u. w% z1 z8 t
沃尔玛全球采购中心Wal-Mart Global Sourcing招大三实习生,沃尔玛全球采购中心有很好的企业文化和管理,现在open出intern的职位,机会难得,欢迎大三师弟师妹踊跃投递简历。也可以把简历发到我的QQ邮箱,我帮忙推荐,要求英语特别好,特别是口语流利,最好是服装设计相关专业,其他专业也考虑。$ a4 a/ U) K$ I
我的QQ邮箱[email protected]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入后院

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|广告业务Q|工大后院 ( 粤ICP备10013660号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 15:17