扫一扫,访问微社区

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 767|回复: 0

雅思口语素材之明星篇(汤姆汉克斯创造世界记录)

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-12-19 10:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Tom Hanks, the two-time Oscar winner, earned himself the title of “Actor with Most Consecutive(连续的) $100 Million-Grossing Movies”, with seven consecutive big box-office films from 1998 to 2002, Guinness World Records, (连续7部主演的电影票房都过亿,因此创造了吉尼斯世界记录)the global authority (权威)on record-breaking achievements, announced recently.(最近宣布)
    Hanks started his successful road with Saving Private Ryan(《拯救大兵瑞恩》) in 1998 and capped(超越) it with 2002’s Catch Me If You Can.

According to Guinness World Records, Tom Hanks has appeared in 14 movies with a domestic gross(国内总收入) of over 100 million U.S. dollars, seven of which were consecutive: Catch Me If You Can, Road to Perdition, Cast Away, Toy Story 2, The Green Mile, You’ve Got Mail and Saving Private Ryan. His record would have been 11, if it had not been for That Thing You Do, which only grossed 25,809,000 U.S. dollars.

As his latest film The Da Vinci Code neared its release on May 19, Hanks hoped to become another 100 million U.S. dollars maker.

Catch Me If You Can 《逍遥法外》 (又译《猫鼠游戏》)

Road to Perdition 《毁灭之路》

Cast Away 《荒岛余生》

Toy Story 2 《玩具总动员2》

The Green Mile 《绿色奇迹》

You’ve Got Mail 《电子情书》

Saving Private Ryan 《拯救大兵瑞恩》

That Thing You Do 《挡不住的奇迹》

The Da Vinci Code 《达芬奇密码》
Tom Hanks, the two-time Oscar winner, earned himself the title of “Actor with Most Consecutive(连续的) $100 Million-Grossing Movies”, with seven consecutive big box-office films from 1998 to 2002, Guinness World Records, (连续7部主演的电影票房都过亿,因此创造了吉尼斯世界记录)the global authority (权威)on record-breaking achievements, announced recently.(最近宣布)
    Hanks started his successful road with Saving Private Ryan(《拯救大兵瑞恩》) in 1998 and capped(超越) it with 2002’s Catch Me If You Can.

According to Guinness World Records, Tom Hanks has appeared in 14 movies with a domestic gross(国内总收入) of over 100 million U.S. dollars, seven of which were consecutive: Catch Me If You Can, Road to Perdition, Cast Away, Toy Story 2, The Green Mile, You’ve Got Mail and Saving Private Ryan. His record would have been 11, if it had not been for That Thing You Do, which only grossed 25,809,000 U.S. dollars.

As his latest film The Da Vinci Code neared its release on May 19, Hanks hoped to become another 100 million U.S. dollars maker.

Road to Perdition 《毁灭之路》

Cast Away 《荒岛余生》

Toy Story 2 《玩具总动员2》

The Green Mile 《绿色奇迹》

You’ve Got Mail 《电子情书》

Road to Perdition 《毁灭之路》

Cast Away 《荒岛余生》

Toy Story 2 《玩具总动员2》

The Green Mile 《绿色奇迹》

You’ve Got Mail 《电子情书》

Road to Perdition 《毁灭之路》

Cast Away 《荒岛余生》

Toy Story 2 《玩具总动员2》

The Green Mile 《绿色奇迹》

You’ve Got Mail 《电子情书》

雅思口语素材之明星篇(汤姆汉克斯创造世界记录)

Road to Perdition 《毁灭之路》

Cast Away 《荒岛余生》

Toy Story 2 《玩具总动员2

The Green Mile 《绿色奇迹》

You’ve Got Mail 《电子情书》

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入后院

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|广告业务Q|工大后院 ( 粤ICP备10013660号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 08:22