扫一扫,访问微社区

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 1405|回复: 10

a essay diary

[复制链接]
发表于 2005-10-27 00:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I think it's a long time since i came here last time.meanwhile,i haven't study English (for) a long time.
When meeting the problem of job finding,I find writing English Resume is a difficult thing to me.So I know English is very important when I need it.
Funny,isn't it?
But i don't want to say anything to anybody,you will understand it when you are a bachelor in grade 4 ^_^ if you don't learn it insistently.

Maybe it isn't too late to understand this to me. Here I am,from now on,i will come back here with all of you.Will you clap slightly for me? thanks!

[ Last edited by 小鲈鱼 on 2005-11-2 at 23:34 ]
发表于 2005-10-31 18:01 | 显示全部楼层
GOOD , I APPRECIATE YOU SO MUCH
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-10-31 21:40 | 显示全部楼层
赞楼主一个!

不过同时指出错误:题目应该用an,呵呵……
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2005-11-1 16:36 | 显示全部楼层
I have written a long sentence to thank the upstairs'  support,but it's lost when i send it ... ...  Anyway , thanks again. Please give me more suggestion, will you ? [em033]

Let the fault be (I am not sure whether it is wrong or not...) there,then I know I should do more efforts to improve myself.

-----------------------------------------------
I think I am not alone ,because there you are.

[ Last edited by 小鲈鱼 on 2005-11-2 at 23:41 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-1 21:58 | 显示全部楼层
I'm grade 3,and i haven't realise how important in the future of finding a job.But now I feel it !
if possible tell me more about your experience .
thanks!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-2 23:38 | 显示全部楼层
I suggest there are some mistakes in your diary, so i make them red without pointing out the reason. Try to find the reason...

Anybody Else can find more faults?...
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2005-11-4 23:32 | 显示全部楼层
an essay dirary
Meanwhile,i haven't studied English a long time.
When meeting the problem of job finding,I find (that)writting English Resume

is a difficult thing to me.So I know English is very important when I

need it.

it was lost while I sent it ... ...  (Can it ok?)

Thanks
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2005-11-4 23:42 | 显示全部楼层
my god,I have just posted an resume to HSBC.
Is there anything wrong,who can tell me? Thanks

Here is a part of the resume:
1. Firstly, I like Software research & development very much, I like to code for the worldwide users and I think good attitude that I treating the job will let me be closer to success.
In fact, I am a boy with good character: temperate, responsible, cooperative and dedicated and so on, can be used to describe me. I have learned C in my 2nd term, and then learned C++ in my 3rd term, both with Course Design (课程设计)doing. I do many specialized courses’ Course Design with C\VC++\C++ Builder, such as Operation Systems, Interface & Communications, Principles of Compliers etc.
2. GTLC belongs to a large company HSBC and provides serves for HSBC. I admire her environment and future developing. Also I like the road GTLC figured out for me.
I think I have the competence to become a member of your company, I can create more fruits then you pay for me.
Thank you to give a platform for me to improve my ability and let my dream become reality.

3.  If I have the fortunate to become a member of GTLC, I’ll be intelligence, study actively, and work cooperatively with teammates.  I’d like to be a manager in 2~3 years in GTLC, and then to be a senior manager. Of course, all of my career objectives  need you and me together^_^
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-27 11:41 | 显示全部楼层
Originally posted by 浪客 at 2005-10-27 00:56:
I think it's a long time since i came here last time.meanwhile,i haven't study English (for) a long time.
When meeting the problem of job finding,I find [col ...

Oh God! I think there is some mistake in your article.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-27 15:13 | 显示全部楼层
Originally posted by 浪客 at 2005-11-4 11:42 PM:
my god,I have just posted an resume to HSBC.
Is there anything wrong,who can tell me? Thanks

Here is a part of the resume:
1. Firstly, I like Software research & development very much, I l ...

according to this artical i know ur english is much better than me...i'm in the same grade as u, and facing the difficult situation as urs. i didn't realize how important english is until i wrote my first resume and did the first net application. as a grad of engineer, ur english is not bad, buddy, cheer up.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-2 14:44 | 显示全部楼层
Here I am,from now on,i will come back here with all of you.
呢句有d怪~~~
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入后院

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|广告业务Q|工大后院 ( 粤ICP备10013660号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 13:58