只需一步,快速开始

搜索
楼主: 遐逸

我之大学

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2011-4-1 03:35 | 显示全部楼层

plan and resignation

Plan and resignation

I try to finish this article in English.

I had taken the position of management from 2009, after I went out of GDUT for 3 years. Before then I always thought that I was prepare for technology, and I did not like Pa, for it is not good enough for the guys who want to reserch and development in Chinese, but just keep the core technology in Japan, even this conservative policy have led to technological competitiveness of Pa weaker and weaker. After spending three years on work there, I got a opportunity to preferment, I got the manager position, since I had said I wanted to learn some management in Japan and become a manager in a particular occasion when I met the Pa Directors, who charged the factory and were Japanese, the stockholder of Wanbao, and the real power guy.

I was a assistant of a department, which has 232 persons. I felt myself loss at a unknow field. But after communicating with the coworkers or sometimes they sent me some problems which required the coordination of other section of departments, and I was able to solve the problems by doing nothing, but just told with them, or after discussing and make some decision after gather the head of different sections.I learnt that the management is something about communication and coordination.

After I left Pa at Dec. 2009, I joined another company Pi as a manager of a department which contain more than 80 persons. Compare with both of Pa and the new one, I found that there were different in many field, and I tried to improve Pi base on Pa. As you know, it was difficult for a company to change himself. So I might plan(策划) the whole innovation, and carry out it step by step. But there are so many stuff for myself, and it is working 6 days a week, after I spent all the time to soloved the problems which is predicted but also burn out my energy, sometimes cause headaches, I have no energy to plan any new things for the company. And I can’t learn little new knowledge of my interest field.

So, I decide to leave Pi. After commiting the resignation letter to my leader at 15th,March, I may leave Pi at 10th, April. And I have got a offer of another company Au, after an interview, in which my classmate have worked for 3 years, and I am clearly aware of Au, through my classmate.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-4-1 09:13 | 显示全部楼层
only do anything what you like .
no need to explain more and more , it may cause misunderstanding .
kindly reminder : No need to pay much more attention to what others thingking about you .
Only choose what you choose .
The road would be extended.
Take care .

Any way, Happy April Fool's Day !

Tong
2011-04-01
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-4-2 16:51 | 显示全部楼层

April Fool's Day

Some years ago, one guy was born at this day. And now he have resignated his second job in his life.

After having summitted the resignation letter, he take some good rest and can think about some question or dilemma.

And he just find that even a company which have been listed in stock exchange, is also have some Financial difficulties, so what, he just a normal guy.

Maybe he should be over about the money problem, just like the thought that he thought at the first year of GDUT, and strengthened by Maslow's hierarchy of needs theory.

He should know about WHAT he desired and able to get over it, but struggle with the stuff which he should take.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-4-21 09:14 | 显示全部楼层
Only keep silence for a short time .
Just want to say :None of us were born perfect .
We work , we choose , then we are going experienced ,
we want to complete our value,We are looking for a better life,
but in the same time , we are losing .we are going old .
Always we ignore what are important for us .
Work is not the all for us .
Just Keep smile to the lift , it is enough .

Tong
2011-4-21
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-4-22 23:31 | 显示全部楼层
坐等更新
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-5-8 18:06 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
辞职后,移居,入新公司。因产品乃形状简单且大量生产,故压力甚少之于前职。又以不熟而能得宽余,究质控应用之概率统计,因其基础涉矩阵,遂进究线性代数,昨今两日乃得粗通其前后,卡方、学生、F分布有望得证。此前测产品多件,并以Minitab作图,轻言以样品分布乃知总体如何如何,并以之教下属若干,心乃惴惴。通其理之根基,乃敢确言而安也。
前职耗己之心力殆尽,而断无学上述之可能。当不因职废己也!
中国大百科言矩阵乃数学研究之基本对象,又见网言泛函、微分变换乃多学科之基础,存之,待深究。
精力消耗甚多,听叶沐阳休息出游至府堂之边涌,成上文。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-5-14 20:00 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
奥巴马与拉登
美征拉寇,暴拉头,奥之一大政绩也。
奥身乃国首,实一职也,四年一任,不得超贰也; 拉为基地寇伍之缔者,终身也。可知杀拉与刺奥之别也。
中庸言人存政举人亡政息,此小国之说也,言基地然也。拉氏不在,则基地临危境,后继者难矣。
美立全球诸国之首,断不因区区一君之亡而动其根基,此又见稳健之体制与临时之组织之别也。
职者,体制也; 在职者仅行职事,不变组织之势。纵遇刺,亦损组织少也。然此异于基地,拉氏薨,此之变大也,或强之,基地为诸国大患,或弱之,基地消声匿迹。
但于人言,奥氏终不及拉氏,一为倚稳健体制而占一职耳,一为从无到有而创立且为之象征也。
正因此,民营企业之创立者不肯形成整个体系,而收诸权于己身,此不肯将己成为一职也。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-7-2 15:23 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
钱钟书在《围城》的序中说“创作冲动和创作能力可能其实就是相同的。这不也和“却道天凉好个秋”异曲同工么?
丧失的不是能力与缺乏的不是阅历,而是表达的欲望与冲动。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-7-2 15:26 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
曾梦到重新高考多次,但昨晚是梦到花了四年重新读本科!而且读完了,也没有任何进步~
:也许有一天醒来,才发现,现在都是做梦,自己还在高三的课堂上~

另:这个梦是延续之前很久的一些梦的。以前梦到过从大学毕业后再在高三回读了一年之后,重新高考。也许另一个我(在梦中的)还在读书呢
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-7-8 23:50 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
我们小时候嘲笑或作弄那些与我们多数人不一样的同龄人,如不擅长说话、性格乖僻、小小笨拙、很高很矮很胖很瘦等等,现在想起来很是残酷与无情,但其实是持续保证人类进步的一种天性:以多数人为基础,淘汰与之相差太远一一不管在进化的角度来说是优于还是劣于一一包括体型、智力、口才等,的个体。
反倒是现在的反思是体现了与自然天性不一致的特性。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-7-10 15:20 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
一曲肝肠断,天涯何处是知音~
或许我们的才华都曾经闪现过,然如何令之继续且发展而不被我等因生活所迫而自弃,此乃一大难题。
又或许多少青年俊秀亦蹈此无情之辙,最后闪亮的金子涂上了厚厚的氧化层,再也没有光辉。氧化层最终将渗透并直达内心。
乃叹“却道天凉好个秋”
人的创造能力其实是在性成熟前后。古今中外概莫能外。 现在你看似简单完成的,过若干年后,已是巨难之事
知道人生之普遍规律方知自己当做之事 在宇宙一百多亿年的时间和一百多亿光年的空间里,区区五尺之躯百年之路,又奈之若何? 复叹,“念天地之悠悠,独沧然而涕下”
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-8-9 01:32 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
有没有越混越差而压力越来越大的人?
有。遐逸就是一个。
从来没有想过自己的选择会错识到那么严重。而且在匆忙间还没有任何转机。本来以为可以逐步走向正轨,却又成亦小强败亦小强。
所幸不需喝酒。这是惟一优点。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-8-9 01:37 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
又:以前一直是解决上层建筑)总地来说,效果尚可。现在是真正在管最基层。这是职业生涯十分重要的补充。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-8-26 18:23 | 显示全部楼层

在无聊之时,对快女的一点猜测:6进5的人选,今晚将揭晓

"2011年8月20日“快乐女声”7进6的结果分析
(据快乐中国微博投票数据)"                                               
快乐女声        支持        支持率        反对        反对率        总人气        总人气比率
刘忻        9300        28.54%        263        2.53%        9563        22.24%
苏妙龄        7634        23.43%        728        6.99%        8362        19.44%
李斯丹妮        4473        13.73%        4223        40.55%        8696        20.22%
洪辰        5194        15.94%        319        3.06%        5513        12.82%
王艺洁        720        2.21%        843        8.09%        1563        3.63%
杨洋        3499        10.74%        3858        37.04%        7357        17.11%
段林希        1769        5.43%        181        1.74%        1950        4.53%

"2011年8月26日“快乐女声”6进5的 预测与分析
(据快乐中国微博投票数据,截止11-08-26,18:18)"                                               
快乐女声        支持        支持率        反对        反对率        总人气        总人气比率
刘忻        13509        27.51%        556        2.10%        14065        18.62%
苏妙龄        11143        22.69%        2065        7.82%        13208        17.49%
李斯丹妮        5417        11.03%        9929        37.58%        15346        20.32%
洪辰        10854        22.11%        1080        4.09%        11934        15.80%
杨洋        4537        9.24%        12017        45.49%        16554        21.92%
段林希        3640        7.41%        771        2.92%        4411        5.84%
6进5被淘汰的会是段林希。原因如下:                                               
"1、并不是不反对的,就是支持的;(与组织行为学的双因素理论一样)
2、支持与反对,都是人气。有理由相信:最终会选择淘汰人气最少的
3、为保证这个结果,终极PK可能为 段林希 与 刘忻或洪辰"                                               
纯属猜测,如有雷同,不胜感激。                                        遐逸       
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-8-28 20:27 | 显示全部楼层
在一个地方呆久了,对那个地方就有一种说不清道不明的感情。我个人觉得大学更多的是要修心修德,学会如何做人。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-9-24 23:25 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Someday I bought a C6-00, it can use a full English keyboard, so it is easy to type English. Because of that the company which own press right of saiban system software  has changed its policy of signification license  for developing the system, I can not use the keyboard to input Chinese charaters with Wang code Chinese software(王码五笔). Compared with type Chinese using Pinyin, I prefer to speak in English, and it is beeter for me to improve my English.
Afterhaving  learnt  English for half of year by myself, based on New Concept English and Oxford Advanced Learner's English-Chinese Dictionary, my English have been better than any time.
After I resignationed from Pi and entered Au, I got more spare time, and I can do some more thing of my interest, although the salary of Au is less than Pa's.
I still hold the idea that I should learn more, instead of get more money before 35. And I have learn about  statistics and English.
After I knew about ISO 9001, and have the experience of well pratise of Panasonic, and knew about the quality prize of gov, which Pi tried to get it and finaly win it of GZ, what my weakness is lackness of the management of base level manual worker, and Au is present the learning and pratising chance of it. So I will work at Au for a period of time.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-9-25 18:40 | 显示全部楼层
楼主好文笔
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-9-25 23:04 | 显示全部楼层
段林希,最后的冠军!不知楼主怎么看呢?虽然我一直不看快女。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-9-30 21:56 | 显示全部楼层
In the holiday of National Day, I am planning to go home.
In the  entrance interview, my leader had promised me a  good salary which was more than my last job, and he failed to obey it. Fortunately it is as he discribe that the workdays is five days a week of the managers and officers, such as me. It can be normal for these people, for the workers are only two ships, and they shall take a break at Sunday or Saturday, in other words, they are work six days a week. This is the best thing of the present company for me. And the PMC manager will leave in 15th, Oct., for the bad management and relateship of the company.
After I quited from Panansonic, I thought I would become a database software programmer or a technology engineer, but I could not beer both the low salary of the new job for just as a fresh guy and begin a new trade and the hard work to find the good way out of the difficuclties program or technology. I was willing to back to the manufacture factory and took a middle-ranking manager position.
It may be difficult to judge that it is a good choice or not, and your way of all your life will change  when some choice confront you and you  pick up one, the quantity which you only can,  of them.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-10-3 15:37 | 显示全部楼层
How an enterprise work
It is my plan for the National Day to explanate how a enterprise work. It may be unknow for many guys, the same question had trouble  me for a long time and may bel continual trouble me.
An enterprise can be continue her life, the first, it can keep the boss and employee, at other word is worker, alive at the socialty which foods and entirement are exchanged with money, it means that the enterprise should pay salary for her worker. The money which pay for the work of worker, should be made or created by the worker themselves, such as productions or serveres.
We can conclute that the end of the value chains is from the material and energy, for the humanbeing of earth the mainly resourse is from the sun. It is not the target theme of this article, maybe I will talk about it in another one.
In the standard of Quality Prise of G-O-V, short for QPG, it is separated for seven parts, leader, strategy, market and sells, resoure, process, anysis and improvement, all of the result. When some companies who won the prise of QPG, and still involove the difficulties of money lackness, some genius have developed a better threogh of Balanced Score Care, short for BSC, and it focus at four parts of a enterprise, finance, operation, customer, learning and development of employee. It is said, in balanced score card theory, that the finance can tell you how the effective of the enterprise before three months or a year or even earlier time, the customer is the effective of present time, the operation  and learning or development will tell you how the effective the enterprise will get.
The BSC pay more attention about the further of a enterprise, this is better than QPG which is focus on the result but not the continual development.
In Panasonic from 1995 to 2010, there are six big departments, factory, technology center, human resource, information, and finance, and from 2011, they add a new big department, purchas for finding good way to overcome the problem of the higher and higher cost of the metarials.
After learning organiztion theory have been procast for almost 50years, maybe Panasonic have been finished its development of this, for her takes a Quality Control Circle, short for QCC, twice every year, and the content of the reports which tell how they choosed a problem to solved and how they struggle with it, are always fake, but the way of thinking of solving the problems are similar with the management or its problems. In other words, a fake report  developed some benefit knowledge of management, but few of Chinese enterprise have got it.
And in Pi, its core competence are technology and public relationship, they can develop, design and finish some new and core machine, some know-how of new products. Base on their experience, they can evalue some products with deffences, and get some shortcut benefit. Their PR are based on their responsibility for the products and repid reactions of problems.

To be continued...
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入后院

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|广告业务Q|工大后院 ( 粤ICP备10013660号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 23:26