我每年都拿奖学金,又怎样?工作之后,书本里用的东西用得还是很少。

我工作之后,所有的东西都是一步步重新自学起来的。在工作中学到的东西更多,学东西要发散思维才重要。
我觉得虽然工作年限不比人多,但是我掌握的东西远比有很多年工作经验的强多了。

龙洞,熟悉到不能再熟悉的地方了。见过其繁华的一样,也见过其冷清的一面。很享受在龙洞的日子。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-10-6 20:42 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
How an enterprise work--(2)
The main stream of an enterprise create value for sociaty is that producting goods from materials or carrying out a service from the customer coming in the enterprise to leaving, in other words, it can short for object stream.
For this stream, it will need materials, tools or machine, and worker or labor at least. And it will involve quality, technology, human resourse, and money or financy. And it can develop two other streams: information stream and captical stream. In the thought of  many people, captical stream may be the most important stream for the exsitance of an enterprise, for all parts of the enterprise are buy or gether for money, and the bosses are seek for its benefit. Though the thought is true, we should realize that the captical stream is the result of the productions or sevices, and we should put the material stream to the first of all, it seems like the same reason which the BSC are better than the QPG. On the right of this idea, I would talk about the material stream first.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-10-6 21:39 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
How an enterprise work--(3)
The basic of production is technology, and technology's basic is theory, about which we have learnt from the our all educatuon march, including GDUT or other university.
For manufacturing goods, we can finish it by hands or tools, and the best way we have is using machine. No matter by which way, we should change the materials which are mostly buyed form supplier or caught from earth for free. And the change must involve the material theory and technology which indict that the materials can become or change into some other forms. And the tools or machines can realize the change are also involve theory and technology.
It will be better when goods are made at the least time, or in other words, be able to product more goods or more kinds of goods to meet different customer's requir at the same time. The solvation of these problems are called for production management.
And on the practics, something can be make does not means that something can be  make good or perfect all the time, and it will involve the quality and its management. For hundred years developed, the quality management have formed a whole system and estimate its own standard--ISO 9000 : the quality management system for all production(including sercice), and TS16949 for some special require for auto industry.
And all the things of change and management are based on human resourse, and human resourse are based on the nature of human being and the culture.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-10-7 08:44 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
How an enterprise work--(4)
When we talk about the capital stream, we shall finish the material stream. After the goods have been done, the goods cannot leave on the enterprise, they should sell off, for getting money back, and it is the way to realize their value that is more than a the material.
It will involve the market and sells. In this part, there are so many article for it, because it is not a file which can be easy to describe and has no unchange or continual rules, for the customers are changing anytime, the same as the competer and the world. And furthermore it involve the public relationship, short for 'PR', for the customers and market and even the g-o-v, especial in C-hina.
When an enterprise buy the materials and machines,  employ the workers, estblish the sociaty relationship, advertise their goods, etc, the captical stream is formed. If this stream stoped, the enterprise can be not exsit. It is so imprtant that almost every enterprise has an indepent department of finance to charge at the stream.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-10-7 09:11 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
And hiden in the above stream, there is another stream, it is not boast that it exsit in all over the world, the information stream.
Information is different from the knowledge, it change anytime. The way that product a goods will constand for a period, but how many or how much goods should be producted, it always changes. Furthermore an enterprise should catch the information from sociaty and envirament, and prepare to adjust itself anytime for its existance.
An enterprise works as the above charpter. But the more important and more difficult question is how an enterprise work good, or excellent. And the most important for the collegers is how and what should I do in GDUT or other university or college to get a good job or make more value or benefit for an enterprise and get good salary or archievement.
Maybe it is too hard for me to solve them, but I will talk about the second theme: how an enterprise work good.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-10-22 13:10 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
想到一个有关(绝句)笑话。某人说,我要写一首比杜甫‘绝句(两只黄鹂)’好一倍的诗。好事者问,说来听听。该人道,他写‘两只黄鹂鸣翠柳,一行白鹭上青天。’我就写‘四只黄鹂鸣翠柳,两行白鹭上青天。’
今天偶然想起这个笑话,然后自己分析了一下,发现这首诗还真的不错!
眼前的翠柳上停着两只黄鹂,这是静的,但静中有动,‘鸣’得有声音。只有两只,很少的数量。
天空上有一行白鹭向上飞。这是无声的,但却是动的,也是比较远的。
这些都是动物和眼前的景色。囊括了近,远,静止,动,有声,静音。

从窗向外看,刚好看到西岭上千年不化的积雪,如同镶嵌在窗口上一样。千年,时间上的静止。一句话,近景和远景都齐了。而且,无生命的窗,也学人‘含’一口雪在其中。
看完窗,再看门,门前停留着几百年前东吴征战万里的船。一句话,展现了作者杜甫的抱负,有当年东吴称霸的雄心。
短短几句,就包含那么多的内容。试问,当今谁出其右。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-12-1 23:40 | 显示全部楼层
明天结婚!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-12-8 18:34 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Sustained success
ISO9004 is a standard provides guidance to organizations to support the achievement of sustained success by a quality management approach.
The terms of 'sustained success' is defined by the International Standard as 'result of the ability of an organization to achieve and maintain its objectives in the long term'. It is the result which achieve and maintain its objectives through its ability, and the result should be in the long term.
How to get this goal? This international standard described the answer in 4.2:
1, by consistently meeting the needs and expections of its interested parties, in a balanced way, over a long term. It is a task, not an easy job, for every related interested parties's benefit is diferent, and hardly can be meeted with all of them. It is not win-win, but win-win-win-win-win. But just because it seems like a unpossible task, the esistance of ISO9004 is reseanable, acceptable and necessary.
2, the top management should do some jobs which about the interested parties and some other requirement.
2.1, about the interested parties
a), identify all its relevent interested parties, access their individual potertial impacts on the organization's performance, as well as how to meet their needs and expectations in a balanced way.
it means the organization should find out the importance and impactance of every interested party towards organization, and the organization should take the different activities towards them, the goal of these activities should be in a 'balanced' way. What is the mean of 'balanced', ISO9004 does not give the details about it, maybe it is a concept for all of the people, or maybe it is the key point of the sustained success, can be described in another book or more books.
------ to be continued
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-13 10:11 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
共产主义分子 !!!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-1-1 15:17 | 显示全部楼层

2011总结

2011总结

2011/4/10,从PCK离开,然后,来到黄埔。
离开PCK,是因为1、没有时间和精力学习,只有周日,甚至连周日都没有;2、压力太大,产品特性决定了质量的压力特别大,自信没有这样的能力承担那么大的风险,因为质量保证书里签的都是我的名字;3、不胜酒力。
但在PCK,人员的氛围都还是可以的。收获了一堆的认同和赏识;在质量奖上,也是学到不少东西,也在拿奖过程中起了一定作用的。正因为质量奖,上司在9/1也打电话给我,看我能否再回去。基于上述的原因,也是不愿意的了。
我还在学习与进步的过程中,不想在一个把自己的时间和精力都榨干的地方。

2011/4/20进入Auto,一进门便发觉是比自己想象中的要差很多。
在正常上班的闲暇,自学新概念3和概率与统计。目前已经把新概念3的20~43课基本学好,把英语的基本语感练了出来,尤其是长句的理解;然后,在这个基础上,把英文版的ISO9001、ISO9004、ISO9000基本研究完,看英文版,比看中文版要清晰很多。概率与统计方面,基本掌握了初等概率论的抽样分布还有数理统计,还在浙大版里接触了随机过程。但接下去看随机过程则难以进行。从中国大百科全书里了解到了陈希孺,然后,打印了他的数理统计引论,再买了他的高等概论论,都很难看下去。接着知道测度论基础还是要补的,于是买了严加安的测度论讲义,硬着头皮看不下去;在网上看了介绍关于测度论书籍的文章,知道严加安是有相当难度的,于是听从建议再买了程士宏的测度论与概率论基础,和在网上看到了关于测度的介绍,目前逐渐进入测度论。
以前老师说,非专业人士要学该专业的东西,有时候连方向都找不到。此可谓也是听君一席话,胜读十年书的经验之一。
英语是为了进入外企与学习更多的外国资料而学;概率论是调查与决策支持的基础。

处理事情的速度与决策的经验也在Auto逐渐积累了一些,但还不见得很好。

2011/12/2结婚。(不详表)

2012计划,换工作,还是继续在Auto,都不一定。但将进一步前进。换工作不会再这么轻易。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-1-19 18:39 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
龙洞校区的质量,还是可以的。
用了十多年的校道,各幢建筑,教学楼内的桌椅,黑板,门窗,都是足够稳定的。

去到龙洞,进去教室,连课室的味道都还是那样的。

好久没有写粉笔字,写不出以前的流畅,而且手指也容易痛。

也没想到自己过了五年后,是以这样一种近乎一事无成的样子回到那里。

拿一本别人丢的书《当代世界经济与政治》,真的是新书。

其实,反观自己一整个过程,学这么些东西,组成的一个‘夺你命3000’,究竟能有什么用呢?无语。

下一步会怎么样?不清楚。不过,或者自己已经比还在学校里,多了一点自信。知道自己能够创造价值,知道创造价值的具体方式甚至依附在创造价值实体的各种情况。比当时的急迫和忧虑多了一份安定。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-1-20 01:32 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 sttyler 于 2012-1-20 01:32 编辑

无意中又回到这张帖子了,尽管近来这段时间没少逛后院
一眨眼的功夫就大三了,也开始面临人生的抉择,是考研还是准备拿着我的本科毕业证去应聘
这两年多所经历的不过是两段感情、一门挂科、跟几个人之间弥足珍贵的友谊、还有可有可无的兄弟情
至于人生观不觉得有改变多少,不过是把自己、把这个世界看得更透,之后开始懂得什么事情你必须做,什么事情你可做可不做
大学很快就完了,打从上大三开始这个想法就一直浮现在脑海
有时候会很可惜,眼前的一切跟一开始所期许的大相径庭
就算你对自己再了解不过,你还是很难找到一个理由让自己认真做好一件事
所谓懊恼,所谓无奈也不过如此。大概只有这种年纪才会那么恨自己不争气
直到前几天我才发现身边真的有人把学习当生活,理由也很简单:“平时不看书,也不知道干什么好”
人家不是书呆子,泡吧通宵唱K旅游交男友一样不缺,人缘好,遇事有主见,性格极佳
而现在,刚从美国交换生回来,下年考研准备继续呆在上海
曾经希冀过这样的生活方式,现在的我也不觉得我会做得比她还差,但不同的是我从来只是想想而已
原因其实都懂。。
也当是总结吧,也仅仅是发发牢骚,不好意思写在您帖子的回复里了
总结哪能没有来年期望。自律豁达,这是我来年的愿望
顺祝逸暇师兄生活工作愉快:)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-1-27 21:40 | 显示全部楼层
遐逸 发表于 2011-12-1 23:40
明天结婚!

恭喜
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-2-4 14:46 | 显示全部楼层
你的文章很長,不錯不錯而且文筆也不錯,所以很想問問LZ,寫這等長長的文章你是怎麼寫下來的?本人自我感覺我的文筆也很不錯,有時有靈感很好,但卻無從下筆。麻煩你不吝賜教……
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
发表于 2012-2-4 16:12 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-2-6 19:34 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
The HR manager of PC dated her co-workers, including the my boss in the quality department, and me for a dinner and talked about the changes of the last year and the development of the future, after I added her QQ, in order to pursuade me back to PC.
To my surprise, they had accepted and made most of my advise and some ideas which had told to them come true. and it make me feel so good about  my archievement, which was leak for me in the company now, and arouse my interesting to back to PC when they tald about that I can be the manager of a production mall.
So I sent a letter to the my origin boss and the HR about my thought and some requirement or question about back to PC,11 pm. last night, after discussed the idea to my parents and my wife.
But I get nothing reply about my letter until now.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-2-7 07:49 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
我在4176 发表于 2012-2-4 14:46  你的文章很長,不錯不錯而且文筆也不錯,所以很想問問LZ,寫這等長長的文章你是怎麼寫下來的?本人 ...

这个帖子更多的是如同日记的博客,只是每个篇章有时候都可以独立成文而已。
抓住自己那油然而生却转瞬即逝的激情,这点很重要。开篇不一定要极好,关键是后续慢慢有积累,
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-2-10 02:46 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Today, I came back to Panasonic in a unintended chance.
And I found that the clearness of the factory was also remain, even better than I had ever seen. And the activities of the company continue also, it works better and never fall down, even though I thought it would be worse and worse.
In my opinion, based on my experience, the most important facter of your job-life, or business, is your leader or your boss.
We told about the major reason I resignation form Panasonic, was the bad leader who most of my co-workers hated, also most of them felt sorry about it.
And the leader of mine at PC, who would listen my advise and my opinion and made it come true, is the best one for me. The one at Au, who will not talk about the opinion with anyone, has no patien, always lost temper, and hate to deal with anything, is also a bad one, if I leave Au, the major reason will be him.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-3-6 19:52 | 显示全部楼层
  十年前,高考时,我霸占了一个很好的高二学生的宿舍,一个人住,静心应对高考。
  一同学过来,说要和我一起住。我当时以曹操的“宁教我负天下人,莫教天下人负我”的心态,拒绝了。但,他好说歹说,说和他同一个宿舍的人,经常打鼾,会吵他睡觉。于是,怜悯之下答应了。
  在第一天考完语文,吃完饭,我们午睡。他感冒很严重,不停地咳,知道他是发烧了,出一身汗就会好很多。实在忍不住,顶着没睡午觉的疲倦,用单车带他去打针。打完针,回到宿舍,他睡个好觉,出了一身汗,感觉好多了。但我却惨了,后面没有睡着,数学考得十分差。
  他当天晚上,就出去他在县城的亲戚家住了。我在想,你是否只是为了影响我考数学?
  我一向擅长的数学,只考了615,远远低于我正常水平。于是,我来到了万恶的广工大。

在松下,我一个人霸占一个宿舍很久了。后来,另一个同事,因为他所住的二楼要清空给女生住,于是要和我合住。我本不答应,但看他十分可怜地,于是答应了。
  那段时间特别忙,困得我要死。但他经常玩这个玩那个,影响我睡觉,导致自己身体状态很是恶劣。于是,我辞职了。

辞职时,当时的领导,试图说服我留下,我想到前面的两个事例,我下狠心,离开了。

在PC,也提出辞职,也参考前面的例子,狠心离开了。

不想,今天还是因为类似的问题,令自己无语。不表。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-3-6 19:53 | 显示全部楼层
不留翻页给翻页dang。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入后院

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|广告业务Q|工大后院 ( 粤ICP备10013660号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 22:12