只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 1787|回复: 5

工作思绪随谈

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-3-1 00:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
沉默了半年,今天想说点话.
第一份工作的确重要,它关系着你的个人发展方向和定位起点。虽然有很多成功转型的例子,但是不得不承认,它对日后的心态也会有所影响,就看你能否调整过来,泰然面对。

对于在当前辞职的人,其实很难用冲动或者迷茫去形容他们,因为我相信对于一个受过高等教育的成年人来说,这是一个他经过思考权衡的结果。而且,人不在其位不知其难,旁观者的做法和当局者难免会有差异的存在。

工作了半年多,有得有失,患得患失;有过离开的想法,也有过坚持的打算;曾经疯狂的举动引来众人无数的反对,也曾经冷静的冥想焕发理智的行为。

当时固执的坚持自己的路线,无悔的放弃一条光明舒坦的大道;当时天真的以为第一份工作会带来无尽的荣誉和掌声,写下浩浩荡荡的人生哲理;那时的我,激情,简单,精灵,稚嫩,诚恳,有着所有刚毕业的学生具有的特质。

也许你会说,半年的时间就把你的工作热情磨灭的一干二净,那你有什么脸面出来说话?

打个简单的比方来说,在你第一次进行正式的初恋之前,你可能会存在着无数的遐想和激动,脑袋不停的转动着该注意些什么细节,什么样的礼物才可以让对方开心舒畅,就连简单的牵手都诱惑的你整夜孤枕难眠。那么当你经历了一次完整的恋爱之后,虽然你依然对爱情执着,可是曾经那些青涩幼稚的画面和感觉还可以复制吗?

相信聪明的你已经理解我的意思了。在不大喜欢的工作岗位里待了一段时间之后,也许你未必缺乏热情,也许你的能力不会减低,也许你已经做好了后路的铺垫,可是现实与梦想落差的烙印会打在你的心坎里面,担心陷入重蹈覆辙的恶性循环的想法会时而闪烁在你的脑海里,至少在你找到合适的工作之前是这样的。美满的初恋谁都向往,但是又有多少人可以在初恋中修成正果呢?

渲染了一片工作的个人情绪,绝不是为了抱怨现实的残酷而已。我还年轻,外面的世界还有很多机会等着我去尝试,我不会由于初恋的不美满而对以后的恋情下定论,因为,这对于我和另一半都是不理智,不公平的。

There is no tears or regretting in the severe workplace, every one is struggling to fight for a piece of bread and a better place to live in. How can we success not before too long?

To be honest, I have no idea about that at all, since that is also the question I would love to ask, hence gaining a shortcut for wealth and reputation. But the true fact is that no one could give the direct instruction and guidance, so currently I still have to take the bag and get on the god damn crowded bus to work in place I do not like to go again, and I also hope I would not see that son of bitch in the planet any more.

OKAY, just calm down, I do not bother, I am just doing my personal own job, and I am making progress every day, even though it is just a little… If you are really not satisfied with my performance, you could point out my mistakes directly in front of me; if you indeed could not get along with me nay longer, you can hand on a resignation to fire me, but before that, I am also the working member in the Corporation, do not show your unnerving facial expression and manner-less words on me, you have no right or privilege to act like that except my parents, remember, I am working for the whole Corporation.

I deeply understand that life could not turned over only for a sentence or passage, as it takes plenty of time and work. To a certain extend, I do believe that some of you are experiencing a similar life with me, because we are such a group of plain people with such ordinary backgrounds. Would it really mind? I do not actually suppose so.

This world has been more than a little not equal since it gets started, the only way to survive is to adapt and try to make a break when the time comes. I know the transaction period is extraordinary tough to every one of us, however, our parents cherish us, our lover supports us, our friends hold us. Most essentially, our heart inside is becoming stronger each day.

May be some of you know who I am, but it is not that important. The reason why I am here is not just because of the statement above, but also the positive and open-minded attitude which I would love to share with all of you. Last but not the least, please let me show my individual motto:Salvation lies within.

Thanks for your time.

Best regards,
Michael.

[ 本帖最后由 xgjlxl 于 2009-3-3 21:08 编辑 ]
发表于 2009-3-1 09:22 | 显示全部楼层
所言极是:victory:
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-1 11:00 | 显示全部楼层
我现在的状态就是这样,LZ的英文水平远远在我之上。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-1 12:16 | 显示全部楼层
与楼主有相同的感受与经历,共勉!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-1 13:35 | 显示全部楼层
第一份工作的确重要,它关系着你的个人发展方向和定位起点

这句话深有同感,
不过LZ的英语ms还有待提高
虽然我自己的英文也很烂
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-3 16:22 | 显示全部楼层
竟然还看得懂楼主的英文,庆贺一下。
看来楼主的处境不怎么妙啊。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入后院

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|广告业务Q|工大后院 ( 粤ICP备10013660号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 07:47