扫一扫,访问微社区

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 1158|回复: 7

should our school be bigger first or stronger first

[复制链接]
发表于 2005-4-18 23:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
It   is   really  a   thought---provoking  question  for  us  to  think  about !Should  not  our  school ------GuangDong   university  of  Tecnology  be  stronger  first  but  bigger  first ?
     It   is    said   that   GDUT   plans    to    become   the   biggest   university   in   GuangDong  in   the  fellow  years ! For  the  sake  of  this  great  plan ,it  enrolls  more  and  more   students  without  irresistable  during  the  two  years. Can't  you  see   a   crowd   of   freshman  walk  towards   the   classroom??  Can't  you  see   mess  of " ants "  flood  towards  the  cafeterias ?? What  else  can   i   say   yet ?
    This  so--called  plan  can  really  work ? Frankly  speaking , it  has  obeyed   the  regulor  in   my   opinion !!Just  think  of  it  a  little  deeper, you  can  make  a   conclusion  that  we   should  make  the  school  strong first .As  long  as  we  own  abundant  resourses ,including  talented  teacher ,enough  money ~~, we   can  arrange   so  many   guys ! If  it  is  less  of  money  and  teacher ,how  can  GDUT  enlarge  and  develop ?
     Eventually ,what  i  want   to  say   is  that  university  should  be  reponsibe  to  students .Not  disgard   them   after   getting .
    Students  more ,quality  lower.       ??
发表于 2005-4-18 23:31 | 显示全部楼层
both
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-4-19 13:57 | 显示全部楼层
first ,i really want my school to  be a stronger one , not a bigger one !
but standing  in the shoes of the school,  you have a lot of things to think about ,you should consider both the history and present conditions.beside that the pesident of GDUT have to value the advice(order) from the governmet who gives money and land. there are hundreds of universities in China,different school gets different position.where is our position? could we like peking university or Fudan university?we want to but really has a long way to go.
    so if you need a famous university,you had better work hard to be a graduate student of it.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-4-19 14:20 | 显示全部楼层
Students  more ,quality  lower.
but money more   =_=
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-4-19 15:02 | 显示全部楼层
两者是辩证统一的关系
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-4-23 20:55 | 显示全部楼层
土木工程在广工是广东工学院时,招生一定会比一本的分数高,只是现在,呵,还只是全校的一般水平罢了,于是,中老年的教授们就越发感慨了.现在的学生啊....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-4-23 21:01 | 显示全部楼层
neither
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-4-24 18:23 | 显示全部楼层
两者都要
不可能
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入后院

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|广告业务Q|工大后院 ( 粤ICP备10013660号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-29 16:33