工大后院

 找回密码
 加入后院

扫一扫,访问微社区

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 1050|回复: 0

老鼠嫁女儿

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-4-30 12:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Once upon a time, there was a mouse father.


(很久很久以前,有一个老鼠爸爸)


He wanted to marry his daughter to the greatest person in the world.


(他想要将他的女儿嫁给世界上最伟大的人)


But, who was the greatest person in the world?


(但是,谁是世界上最伟大的人呢?)


Oh! The sun! He must be the greatest person in the world.


(啊!是太阳!他一定是世界上最伟大的人)


The mouse father went to talk to the sun.


(老鼠爸爸就去找太阳说话)


“Hello! Mr. Sun. I know you are the greatest person in the world.


(哈啰!太阳先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人)


Would you marry my daughter?”


(你愿意娶我的女儿吗?)


“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the cloud.


(什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是云)


If he comes out, I’ll be covered.”


(只要他一出现,我就被遮住了)


The mouse father went to talk to the cloud.


(老鼠爸爸就去找云)


“Hello! Mr. Cloud. I know you are the greatest person in the world.


(哈啰!云先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人)


Would you marry my daughter?”


(你愿意娶我的女儿吗?)




“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wind.


(什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是风)


If he comes out, I’ll be blown away.”


(只要他一出现,我就被吹的远远的)


The mouse father went to talk to the wind.


(老鼠爸爸就去找风)


“Hello! Mr. Wind. I know you are the greatest person in the world.


(哈啰!风先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人)


Would you marry my daughter?”


(你愿意娶我的女儿吗?)


“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wall.


(什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是墙)


If he comes out, I’ll be stopped.”


(只要他一出现,我就被挡住了)




The mouse father went to talk to the wall.


(老鼠爸爸就去找墙)


“Hello! Mr. Wall. I know you are the greatest person in the world.


(哈啰!墙先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人)




Would you marry my daughter?”


(你愿意娶我的女儿吗?)


“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is YOU, the mouse.”


(什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的其实是你们!是老鼠!)




“The greatest person in the world is … mouse?”


(世界上最伟大的人…是老鼠?)


“Yes, the greatest person in the world is mouse. See? If mouse comes out, I’ll be bit!”


(没错!世界上最伟大的就是老鼠,你看,只要你们一出现,我就被挖洞了!)


The mouse father was very happy.


(老鼠爸爸好开心!)


He finally knew mouse was the greatest person in the world.


(他终于知道世界上最伟大的人了,就是老鼠。)


He would marry his daughter to the handsome mouse next door.


(他决定要将自己的女儿嫁给隔壁英俊的鼠小弟。)
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入后院

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|广告业务Q|工大后院 ( 粤ICP备10013660号 )

GMT+8, 2025-5-11 05:36

Powered by Discuz! X3.5

Copyright © 2001-2024 Tencent Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表