| 
 | 
 
| 
 
 当我乘着晚风要离去, When I have to leave winding beneath my wings, 
却不忍告别伤心的人; I can not bear for saying good-bye to the broken in heart. 
披着今夜冷冷的星辰, Draping the cold stars tonight, 
却不忍告别暖暖的灯; I can not bear for saying good-bye to the warm light. 
我知道你不会把我等, I know that you won’t waiting fo me, 
只会继续与命运苦争。 Just continue fighting against your fate. 
只是今后别把我当路人 But please don’t treat me as a passerby from now on, 
一个只知道目标的人; I’m just the person that all I know is the target.  
虽然今后已过后, Though after tonight, 
太阳会给我吻; I’ll kiss the sunshine, 
却无法代替你的纯真, It can’t take the place of your naivete 
 
 
虽然今夜已过后,Although after tonight, 
鲜花将给我吻;I’ll kiss flowers, 
却无法代替你的永恒。It can’t take the place of your eternity. 
当我回头看你的一瞬,When I look back at you in a wink, 
黑夜你的背影,your figure in the night, 
我将记住一生;I will remember in my life 
当我回头看你的一瞬,When I look back at you in a wink, 
黑夜你的背影,your figure in the night, 
将伴我一生。Will accompanying me forever. |   
 
 
 
 |