扫一扫,访问微社区

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 2129|回复: 3

globlization

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-4-21 21:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
as china is becoming one  member of the globle vilieage ,we chinese people have the oppertunities to taste the same flavor ,to sense the same duty .
the competitive world today has brought about the knowledge economy,whick requires the effective use of knowledge and also requires the skilled and multioriented  student with a marketable vocational sense .
as a college student,now i woulk like to demonstrate my view about globlization as the followings :i think there are three doors that are open to us .
the first door i see is the opportunities to study all different kinds of subjects ,as a communication engineering major ,i also go the the lecture on history ,philosophy.for me ,if college education in the past emphasize specilization ,now it emphsize free and well-rounded development of each individule ,so ,all the fine civilizaiotn that are open to us.
the second door is door to the outside world .it is much important that our nerghbor and we be openminded to learn with and from each other .
the third door is the door to lifelong learning ,as new ideas appear all the time,we always need to acquire new knowlege,regardless of our age.
the door open to us also pose challenges,for instance,we may face with the chalenges of a balance learning ,the chanllenge of preserving our fine tradition while learning from the west ,and the chalenges of learning continuesly while carry heavy responsibility of our work and family.so each door is a test of our courage ,ability ,and judgment ,but with the support by teachers,parents ,friends and my ant ,i can meet the chalenges head on .
now as a junior about to be a senior in gdut,i foud that our gdut is lagging behind scut or zhongshan university so much,and we miss the oppertunities  so much to build ourselves into a stronger one unless we always try to discover what our age peers believe and puisuit ,then work hard to bridge the gap between our gduts to scuts.
we have to build gdut into a strong one ,i don't know why this is our duty,but i think this is my essence of my college life.
i believe ,when i graduate ,i have been pround to say ,i have walked througt dozens of doors ,and then is my remainder of my life ,possibily i will go back to college too
                                                                                                                      lumakubi in gdut
                                                                                                                         2006.4.21
发表于 2006-4-24 03:02 | 显示全部楼层

金山快译

就如磁器是 globle vilieage 的合式一个成员的 , 我们这些中国人有 oppertunities 尝相同的滋味 , 感觉相同的责任。
竞争的世界今天已经引起知识经济, whick 需要知识的有效使用以及用一个可销售的职业感觉需要熟练的和多导向的学生。
身为一位学院学生,现在 i woulk 喜欢示范我的视野有关如下列各项的 globlization 的事: i 认为有三扇对我们开放的门。
第一门 i 见到是机会学习所有的不同类型的主题 , 当一个沟通工程主修科目 , i 也去在历史上的演讲 , philosophy.for 我 , 如果学院教育过去强调特别化 , 现在它 emphsize 每 individule 的自由和丰满发展 , 如此 ,所有的对我们开放的好 civilizaiotn。
第二扇门是门到那在世界以外。它多重要我们的 nerghbor 和我们是从彼此得知由于和的 openminded 。
第三扇门是对终身的学问门 ,如同新的主意始终出现一样,我们总是需要获得新的 knowlege,不管我们的年龄。
门公开对我们也造成挑战, 举例来说,我们可能以平衡学问的 chalenges 面对 , 保存我们的好传统的 chanllenge 当从西部学习的时候 , 和学习 continuesly 的 chalenges 当传达我们的工作和 family.so 的重职责每扇门的时候是我们的勇气,能力和裁判的一个测试 , 但是和老师,父母的支持,朋友和我的蚂蚁, i 能遇见 chalenges 头在之上。
现在当一个年少者大约是 gdut ,我们的 gdut 是在短尾或 zhongshan 大学后面的绝缘层材料这么多的 i foud 的一个年长者, 而且我们想念 oppertunities 这么多进入一个比较强壮的之内建立我们自己除非我们总是试着发现同侪相信什么我们的年龄和 puisuit,然后认真工作以桥连接对短尾的在我们的 gduts 之间的缝隙。
我们必须把 gdut 建入一个强壮的 ,i 不知道这为什么是我们的责任,但是 i 认为这是我的学院生活的我本质。
i 相信 , 当 i 毕业的时候 , i 已经是 pround 说 , i 已经走 througt 数十个的门 , 然后是我的生活我剩余者 ,possibily i 也将会回去学院
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-4-24 22:17 | 显示全部楼层
垃圾...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-5-3 00:36 | 显示全部楼层
现在的翻译软件有好也有不好。好是很方便快捷,但不好的是自己完全学不到东西了,而且他翻译的不通顺。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入后院

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|广告业务Q|工大后院 ( 粤ICP备10013660号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 15:40