QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 742|回复: 0

[其他] Management Trainee

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-6-26 10:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Job description:
$ c5 a" f6 L4 ?) }2 e, m( G" h: J" c- Successful candidate will first work in animation department, responsible for communication with foreign customer, including the video manufacture and amendment etc...
) s+ T" H8 \( P" b# H0 S1 F- J- Carry on the market survey and information collection% H' i! F! o/ Y
- Assist your department to improve our company's market management system and daily process.
% \( M/ A' Z2 |; z5 R( T# c- Assist your department director to supervise and coordinate the process of the working project.4 @4 U5 c& I% y7 ]* ~
- Also need to acquaint yourself with the process of video postproduction and advertising production, and help your director to take good quality&efficiency controlling and management of the video products.
; t9 g8 I) Q. ?7 p+ l- Qualified candidates will be trained up to be the middle management level in the company gradually.
0 a& P8 d: v* p, x* X) d5 ~1 \
# p7 u1 [9 K+ e2 R3 ]$ |Requirements: / s! x2 a* ]& |$ \) m
- University graduate or above, majored in Marketing/English/Business management is preferred.1 i  F' W" D3 V
- Interested in the video advertising and postproduction.
  a/ T' y! k/ ?. |7 m5 _7 F- Excellent skills of English listening, writing and speaking.# z; E4 ^+ |3 J- x/ s, \
- Self-motivated, responsible, can work independently and also be a good team player.  Able to work under pressure.3 p; V2 O9 t9 q" [4 ~7 C/ k, f
- Proficient in Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint…etc.
+ E3 h1 i7 o9 @- Successful candidates will be required to sign a 2-4 years contract and trained up to be the middle management level.- l! q: g3 t. b

; G: K% Q1 i& U3 EFor interested parties, Please send your resume with photos both in English and Chinese to [email protected].  You are strongly reminded that job title should be included in the email subject.
0 a( ]! N3 x* k3 g3 Y% X' o- q
5 b( z1 u: I4 b- S4 n; m) X
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入后院

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|广告业务Q|工大后院 ( 粤ICP备10013660号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 23:02