工大后院

 找回密码
 加入后院

扫一扫,访问微社区

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 1865|回复: 7

英语

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-10-1 20:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
环球商务英语100句1. It‘s a long time since I had the pleasure of seeing you……
  我们很久不见了。

  2. You must be tired from the long flight. Please take a rest today.长时间地搭乘飞机您一定累了,今天就请好好休息吧。。

  3. Since it is hot today, I‘m sure a beer after work will taste wonderful.既然天气这么热,我觉得结束工作后喝一杯啤酒将会特别爽快。

  4. There is nothing I enjoy more than going on a hike.没有一样事情能够像足球那样让我入迷。

  5. I must admit I don‘t take a great deal of interest in cooking.我得承认,我的承认我对烹调一点不感兴趣。

  6. Going and looking around the suburbs is a marvellous way to spend a day off.休息日到郊外走走看看 不失为一个好方法。

  7. What sort of work do you do at X?

  您担任什么职务?

  8. It‘s really very kind of you to come to see me off.您能来送行真是太好了。

  9. I‘ll be looking forward to our next meeting.我期待我们下一次的会面。

     大量采购有折扣吗?
  16. I can‘t say offhand exactly how much.我不能立即告诉您多少钱。

  17. Raw material prices have risen, so we can‘t sell our product at that price.原料涨价了,这样的价钱没办法卖。

  18. We‘re selling at cost already.我们已经是按成本价卖了。

  19. To start business, I‘ll try to talk them into accepting a 3.5% reduction, if you agree.为了做成生意,如果您同意的话,我试着说服他们接受3.5%的降价。

  20. The freight rates and the insurance premium are not included in the price.这个价格还不包含运费和保险费。

  21. This price is F.O.B. New York.这是纽约离岸价。

  22. Can we meet each other halfway?

  我们能折中一下吗?

  23. We are anxious to know your usual practice in giving commission.我们急于了解你方关于支付佣金的惯例。

  24. In that case we may consider giving you a 8% commission.如果是这样的话,我们可以考虑给你8%的佣金。

  25. Don‘t deduct the commission from the value of the consignment.不要从货物的价值中扣除佣金。

  26. I suggest a 4 percent reduction on the C.I.F. price you first quoted.我建议在你方第一次报的到岸价的基础上降价4%.

  27. It would help me greatly if you would accept D/P or D/A instead.如果你们能接受付款交单或承兑交单,这会对我们有很大帮助。

  28. What do you say to our old terms, confirmed and irrevocable L/C?

  仍然沿用我们以前的付款方式,也就是说已不可撤销的报兑信用证怎么样?

  29. As the manufacture of the equipment involves sums of money to be advanced, we have to ask for payment by L/C payable at sight.由于我们需要向设备的生产厂家去付预付款,因此我们不得不要求你方开具即期付款信用证。

  30. Could you supply us with initial stock on three months credit?

  首批货可不可以押三个月再收款?

  31. We usually accept payment by irrevocable letter of credit payable against shipping documents.我们通常只接受不可撤销的信用证,凭装运单据付款。

  32. Traveler‘s check need countersigning.旅行支票要复签。

  33. The appearance of a package that catches the eye will certainly be of much help in promoting the sales.外观引人注目的包装肯定大大有利于促销。

  34. Each is lined with waterproof paper, so that it can‘t be spoiled by dampness or rain.每个纸箱都有内衬防水纸,因而不会被潮湿和雨水侵蚀。

  35. I think the inner packing is good enough. And what about the outer packing?

  我认为内包装还行。那么外包装怎么样?

  36. Solid packing and overall stuffing can prevent the cases from vibration and jarring.坚固的木箱和箱内严密的填充可防止木箱受震、开裂。

  37. We want deliveries on time, not excuses我们需要的是按时交货,而不是借口。

  38. I apologize for the late delivery, but the carrying vessel had an accident.对于货物的迟交我深表歉意,原因在于运输船舶出了事故。

  39. Did you get the bill of lading for you last shipment?

  你们收到前一批货的提货单了没有?

     
  59. I‘m thinking of offering you a sole agency in Australia on the following terms and conditions.我考虑在下列条件下指定你们作为我们住澳大利亚的独家代理。

  60. I would like to receive from you a detailed report on current market conditions every month in the future.今后,我想每月收到你一份详细的现时市场行情报告。

  61. We are experienced in marketing products similar to yours and quite familiar with customers‘ need.我们在销售类似你们的产品方面很有经验,很熟悉顾客的需求。

  62. We have good connections with all the leading importers and wholesalers in our country.我们与我国所有的主要进口商、批发商有着密切的联系。

  63. You are driving a hard bargain.你固执己见,不肯让步。

  64. Very often in a campaign, two or more media are used together.一般情况下,在广告宣传过程中,常常是两种或更多的媒体一起使用。

    69. Would you like to leave a message for Mr. Smith?

  您想给史密斯先生留个口信吗?

  70. I‘m sorry, Mr. Smith is speaking on another line. Will you wait?

  抱歉,史密斯先生正在接另一个电话。

  71. Well, if you leave your name and number, I‘ll tell him to call you back when he is free.那么,您留下您的姓名和电话号码,我会告诉他让他有空时给您回电话。

  72. I‘ll get in touch with him and call you back later.我会与他联系,过一会儿给您回电话。

  71.He is not available now.她现在不在。

  72. Please tell me how to format a floppy disk. I use Windows 98.请告诉我如何把磁盘格式化。我使用的是视窗98操作系统。

  73.If you install more memory, you can use it fairly well.如果增加内存的话,你的电脑就还可以用。

  74.E-mail seems to have reformed the organization of companies.电子邮件似乎已经改变了公司的组织形式。

  75.Since opened our homepage one week ago, our access number has grown to over one thousand.自一星期前我们有了自己的网页以来,上去浏览的人数已经超过1000人了。

  76. The most remarkable difference of the Internet from TV and video is that it is “interactive”, that is, it allows two-way communication.互联网和电视、录影带最明显的不同在于它是“互动的”,也就是说它允许双向沟通。

  77. The number of people who quit their jobs and begin SOHOs should increase more and more.为了从事SOHO而辞去在公司的工作的人数应该会越来越多。

  78. We have pleasure insending you our catalogue, which gives full information about our various products.所寄我方目录,提供了各类产品的详细情况。

  79. We have large quantity of …。 in stock.我方可大量供应……现货。

  80.Payment is to be made against sight draft drawn under a confirmed, irrevocable, divisible and transferable L/C without recourse for the full amount.付款方式为保兑的、不可撤销的、可分割的、可转让的、无权追索的全部金额即期信用证支付。

  81.We cannot accept L/C available by draft at 30 days‘ sight.我方不能接受见票30天后信用证方式付款。

  82.The quality of the order must be exactly the same as that of our sample.所定货物的品质必须与我方样品完全一致。

  83.I made a reservation. This is the confirmation slip.我预定了,这是预定确认书。

  84. How much do you charge for a single room with breakfast?

  单人间包括早餐在内收费是多少?

  85. Could I pay with traveler‘s checks?

  我可以用旅行支票支付吗?

  86. I‘d like to reserve a seat on Flight number GJ2 to Beijing.我想预定飞往北京的航班号为GJ2的一张机票。

  87. Id like to change/reconfirm my reservation on Flight number AR880 on the 16th of this month.我想更改/在确认一下我预定的本月16日机号为AR880的航班。

  88. we expect payment in advance on first orders.第一次订购我们希望预付货款。

  89. Please pay us within sixty days from the invoice date.请从发票开票日算起,60天内付款。

  90. This order shall be packed in cartons with polyethylene tops.这批货的包装是用顶部带有聚乙烯的纸箱。

  91. Our packing charge includes $1 for the drum, which sum will be credited on return.包装费中1美元是包装桶的费用,该项费用再还桶时可退回。

  92. The insurance covers All Risks at 110 percent of the invoice value.按发票面值的110%投保一切风险。

  93.And the extra premium involved will be for your account由此所产生的额外保险费应由你方支付。

  94.We‘re going to have to put your account on C.O.D.今后我们不得不将您的户头改为C.O.D.(交货付款)

    99.It‘s just a formality but for hire-purchase, we usually require references.按照手续,记账购货我们通常是需要担保的。

  100.Drafts drawn under this credit must be negotiated in China on or before July 20, 2001. after which this credit expires.依此信用证开的汇票必须在2001年7月20日前在中国议付,过期无效。
来我网络中国知名教育品牌

评分

1

查看全部评分

发表于 2006-10-1 21:00 | 显示全部楼层
做乜要删??

要顶添啵...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-1 22:02 | 显示全部楼层
此贴当顶!!!!!!111
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-2 13:38 | 显示全部楼层

明显是楼主的ID在误导别人……
加点分支持一下……
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-2 13:43 | 显示全部楼层
Please tell me how to format a floppy disk. I use Windows 2006
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-2 17:32 | 显示全部楼层
Sorry,but what's windows 2006...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-2 17:49 | 显示全部楼层
window2006 is window2000's brother
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-2 21:03 | 显示全部楼层
Never heard of……
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入后院

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|广告业务Q|工大后院 ( 粤ICP备10013660号 )

GMT+8, 2025-5-12 18:55

Powered by Discuz! X3.5

Copyright © 2001-2024 Tencent Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表