扫一扫,访问微社区

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 5018|回复: 24

[面筋] How to make yourself better qualified for an ideal future

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-5-25 06:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
First of all, I would like to say sorry to all readers since this article was written in english. I was not intended to do so but I wrote it in a place where there was only one computer  that had only english input.Thanks for your understanding and hope my article will be helpful for your left college life in GDUT, also my mother school.& M: D, w* ?6 `$ T, @9 }" }
    This english title might make you curious about who am I.However,I am not going to introduce myself here specifically because it must be very long story that distract you from my main topic,Anyway, I am your alumi who graduated 1 year  ago and have some words have to tell with my previous 4 years' tough but also colorful life in GDUT.For a clearer and better understanding, I list my segguestions as the following three points.! g6 G+ H- S" O' u) p. H3 [/ L1 Z3 o
; ~4 `  _* z+ Z3 O4 P! m
    1.From the first day you go to GDUT, or saying, from now on, pls keep in mind that you have to  find your ideal job after graduation by competing with so many exellent graduates of varies higher level universities who commonly saying,have more competitive advantages than you. Keep Imagining that day when you sit in the same room with them together.
$ Z% a5 k9 d: Y; ~/ t
* c4 f8 b' k, t6 r9 N2 ^. g    Yes, it is true. For most of us, it is more or less fustrated that we can only go to GDUT rather than other better university. I love my mother school GDUT since the first day when I recieved its enrollment letter, but by doing this we can not deny the fact that many  companies like four bigs, foreign banks etc wont have bias towards us. It is fairly reasonable for employers to prefer Zhongshan university's diploma ot ours, which had many times have been complained by our schoolmates, such as "why she just showed indifference to my resume but was so friendly to Zhongshan university students." Hei, accept it and keep it in mind since four years ago, and most importantly, study something more than a diploma.# \, f9 Z3 C; ?  i0 M% X

2 V; Q& l5 V. Q7 {    2. Dont waste your time on the so called "schorlaship"! Esprecially you dont want to work in the industry related to your major. Then, Study skills!  A. Spend most of your time on english, believe it or not,  a better company requires you a better english now.  B. But only english is far not enough, then you have to study knowledges that can earn big money, such as finance, investment, trade, computer etc(only focus on one kind ). C.Last but not least, for the higest level elites, study a third launage to the extent that you can use it to negociate with native in business rather than only speak some simple words in dialy life,or else, dont study it.
1 M0 k; Z8 _9 e4 S& j  B8 a
" o1 x9 N# ^8 T. Q( w! p( k    What I want to emphasize here is dont just study for the  purpose of  getting a higher score in all your subjects. You know, in GDUT, for many reasons, a high score doesnt mean you really master the knowlege you leant.  In my case, I always  only study in the last two weeks of a semester because professors often give tips of the exam in the final, Even by doing so I can easily get my three years schorlaship but learn nothing really pratical, I am afraid.  Moreover, when a company evaluate you, your highlights dont lay merely on the scholorship but your real skills. Really good compaies dont expects you to work for them with your major backgroup knowlege at the beginning but how protential you are for developing a  career. That is why when a company interview you they dont ask  professional questions but text your english, personality etc.
4 b# r5 p7 o5 H
0 D9 b2 K$ {3 }# m0 Q; x) E9 w    3. Make friends and try your best to help them. In the campus, dont be shy to take the first move to make friends, anywhere and anytime to have an open mind. For most people, males or females, you are welcomed! If you fail to make a friend, that is not a loss.But if you accidently make a friend, he or she might be your life fortune.
. k3 w% {8 }/ ~8 X; [- `8 G$ S: o
; k8 a) V+ S* `" b: P8 o5 @' l9 G% I    About love in campus. I do suggest you to expreince love because you can learn a lot indeed. A man without girlfriend in campus wont be sophisticated when he goes to the society but a man indulges in it in campus is also likely to fail in the career,at least not a successful one.  How to make ourself charming? Esprecially for men, when you can speak english like a native, when you take an internship in a company like KPMG, when you make a elaborated and powerful website which brought by a company, or even when you chat with your friends from paris in French or English freely etc, regardless if you are rich or not, tall or short, handsome or whatever as long as you looked like a man, there must be some pretty and nice girls had already fell in love with you.& Y4 G, r- S( C* Z: W; O
( b+ A5 e, z, ]  k; l' J
    Thank you so much for reading my article to the end. I didnt check it seriously and there must be countless mistakes in grammer or spelling, but I hope it wont mislead your understanding. If this article can do any help to your rest life in GDUT , it must be my greatest delight and , if you have time why dont you have a reply so that others can have a look.Best withes to all of my dear schoolmates!
* W; ^9 F/ H) _$ z$ u  ?5 i( X! C5 `% A3 z
                                                                                 By Access, a   GDUT's graduate of 2007

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2008-5-25 10:25 | 显示全部楼层
try our best
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-5-25 11:35 | 显示全部楼层
very big sun!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-5-25 15:35 | 显示全部楼层
First Up Then Read!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-5-25 15:47 | 显示全部楼层
I have read it thoroughly and noted that how poor my English is, from now on, I shall study it day by day, thanks for your sharing.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-5-25 16:15 | 显示全部楼层
it 's very usefui for us who's still in school...thx
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-5-25 17:11 | 显示全部楼层
第一个留中文的…路过
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-5-25 17:42 | 显示全部楼层
写得不错,英文挺好的) p, R$ c2 [- W# k
不过大学生活并没有那么简单就能概括8 ^1 z, K9 }7 _- C3 Y, e: i  X
至于找工作就是更麻烦的一件事情了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-5-25 22:45 | 显示全部楼层
good
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-5-26 08:47 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for your sincere advice.i  very agree with lz.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-5-26 10:02 | 显示全部楼层
read,thx
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-5-26 11:37 | 显示全部楼层
too much spelling mistakes
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-5-26 12:34 | 显示全部楼层
have readed
& |) R, l9 u* ]5 ^thx; S5 c2 l6 y& }4 d& r
up
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-5-26 23:40 | 显示全部楼层
Very good!!!You are my idol!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-5-27 01:22 | 显示全部楼层
假如我现在刚进大学就好了
* W! I3 j; ~3 H5 j: y/ e可惜啊   我就快要出来了
! m5 V$ z( C$ n0 X( H- G这半年来我所想的已经被你写上了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-5-27 01:30 | 显示全部楼层
好真实,也好震撼!但看见那些鸡肠,也好头晕!!!!!!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-5-27 23:21 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for sharing!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-5-28 00:47 | 显示全部楼层
so good ,my first time reading in English acticle  in this bbs,thanks ,and your Enlish is very good .I want to ask whether you are in a foreign enterprise?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-5-28 01:17 | 显示全部楼层
for me ,it's too late.i'm going to leave .but i hope others can read it .it's helpful .English is very important
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-5-28 03:00 | 显示全部楼层
Fair in English
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入后院

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|广告业务Q|工大后院 ( 粤ICP备10013660号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 05:22